Thursday, August 5, 2010

Free NeilMed Neti Pot offer

DISCLAIMER: I just filled out all of my info on Facebook and it was a little bit of a pin. It forced me to change my survey answers to say that my symptoms were gone after I used the product... which was strange. It accepted the info finally and I am emailing them to let them know of the glitch. Its a great offer if it works!


Free NeilMed Neti Pot offer

This is a limited period offer. Click the "Like" button above, become a fan of NeilMed Neti Pot and get access to request your FREE NeilMed NasaFlo Neti Pot with two packets.
In order to allow as many friends as possible to try our products, we are limiting our free offer to 1 free item per address across all Facebook promotions.
Existing fans who have already requested are not eligible. Repeat and incomplete requests will be discarded.

No comments:

Post a Comment