Saturday, February 12, 2011

Walmart Finds 2/11/2011

I've been working on getting better and better at finding deals at my local stores. Yesterday's trip was to Walmart, where I had a coupon for EVERYTHING I bought!

I had some great finds! My husband loves the new Kraft Sandwich Shop Flavored Mayo. Walmart had them for $1.50 (regular price) and I used my .75 coupons/1 and got all 3 flavors for .75 each!


In the rice and pasta isle, I found more great deals! Healthy Harvest and Smart Taste pastas from Ronzoni were $1.08 on Rollback! I had $1 off coupons for the Smart Taste = .08 yes, that is EIGHT cents for each box! I had $1/2 so I got the others for $.58 a box- not too bad!

I then found Uncle Ben's Whole Grain Fast and Natural Rice with a Peelie! The price was $2.18. The Peelie was $.75/1 box and then I had a coupon for an additional $1.00= $.43!

In total with all of my coupons, I save $28.01! Enough for hubby and I to go out and enjoy an early Valentine's Day Dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment