Sunday, June 5, 2011

Revlon Makeup:$36.66 Worth of Makeup for $4.91!

I had no intention of buying any makeup today, but while at CVS a few things happened to make it pretty irresistible!

First, the Revlon sale was Buy $10 worth of makeup, get $4 in ECB (Extra Care Bucks that you can spend at a later date).

Secondly, when I scanned my Extra Care Card at the "Magic Coupon Machine" I got a coupon for $3 off of a $10 makeup Purchase!

The icing, was that there was a lot of make up on sale for 75% off! So, here is what I did!

I bought 2 Revlon Color Stay Under Eye Concealers, and 3 Revlon Fabulash Mascaras- totaling over $36.66 in Retail cost

The sale discount was 75% off and then I used my $3 off coupon from the "Magic Coupon Machine"

I paid out of pocket, $8.91 (still a great deal!!)

And received $4 in Extra Care Bucks - making my entire purchase $4.91 !!


No comments:

Post a Comment