Thursday, May 19, 2011

Best Safeway Shopping Trip YET!

If you haven't registered your club card with the Just4U program online at Safeway.com, I HIGHLY Recommend that you do and check it before each shopping trip!!

Because of my personalized deals, I was able to save way more at Safeway, that I normally would using my coupons in combination with the store sales, club card discounts and in store-ad coupons.

Here are some of the deals:

Ragu Sauce- B1G1 (w/ club card) - Personalized Price, $1.40 ($.70 each)

Pedigree Dog Food: Regularly $17.99 - I paid $7.99-
There was a $4 Card Savings, $3 Just4U Savings and there was a $3 off Manufacturers Coupon ON THE BAG it's self! (I had a $2 off coupon, but am saving that for later!)

Kraft Deli Cheese- BIG SLICES- B1G1 Sale- PLUS A coupon Machine in front of the cheese with $1 off Big Slices = $2.49 FOR 2 packages!

Colgate toothpaste- On Sale $.99 each- I had $.75 off coupons making then $.25 each!

Oscar Meyer Cutting Board Lunch Meat- Regular Price $4.99. My Just4U Price, $2.49 and there are peelies for $1 off when you buy Oscar Meyer Bacon! Result, they were $1.49 each!

I bought a lot more and my total bill was $37.56. OVER 66% Savings!

No comments:

Post a Comment