Friday, May 20, 2011

Target Clearance, Cheap Mustard, Potatoes, Deodorant and More!

I stopped into another local Target today (I rotate them, to see what deals each have - like clearance!) and was pleasantly surprised to find lots on clearance today!

Look for the RED Clearance Tags in the Frozen Foods and grocery isles!

There were TONS on clearance! My favorite today was Bags of Frozen Hashbrown Potatoes for $1.12 (Market Pantry Brand).

Be on the look out for $.50 Peelies on French's Brown Mustard! Target had them for $1.04 today and with the coupon, they were $.54 !

Also, on Price Cut, was Betty Crocker Boxed Potatoes for $1.02- I had $1.00 off/2 boxes coupons making them $.50!

While I was there I picked up the Sure Deodorant - on sale for $1.50 and I used $1.00 coupons and Old Spice Body Wash 2 Packs- on clearance for $3.40, and using $1.00 off Target, $1.00 off 2 MFC, and a B1G1 Free- making it $.74 for each 2 pack!

OH! And I used the $1.00 mobile coupon on the Philadelphia Cooking Cream along with my $1.50 off MFC making the cooking cream $.50!

There were more great deals, but I couldn't get to them all today!

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment